Limex by Lime Fintech LLC is looking for an innovative, edgy designer to join our team. We're growing quickly and want to add a new creative mind to our team to help us keep making the best products and services in the fintech industry.
The ideal candidate is a creative person who enjoys finding unique ways to communicate ideas and visualize concepts. This role will create offline and digital media assets to amplify our brand to a global market.
- Layout and design long-form content pieces such as white papers, guides, sales sheets, and eBooks
- Create fresh and exciting social media visuals for LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit
- Design elements like mastheads, iconography, and charts for our new web pages
- Enrich our content experience by designing flow charts, graphs, and infographics for our learning center
- Source or design imagery and graphics for promotional materials and website
What you’ll do:
Limex’s mission is to bring you flexible, useful tools no matter your scale, your strategy, or your setup. From trading platforms and APIs to trade analysis for passive investors, we have something for everyone.
We were founded by traders because no one knows better what traders need than traders themselves. Over 20 years later, Lime hasn’t slowed down and is actively developing new products and tools to empower traders and investors alike to take control of their tech stack and holdings.
- Be and owner and advocate of our branding design standards and how they are executed against
- Review creative assets developed by third parties and provide feedback to keep within brand standards
- Continue to add to and define our design brand standards as required
- Actively advocate for effective, clean design with visual hierarchy established
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, fine art, or related field
- A strong portfolio showing proficiency and attention to detail in typography, layout, illustration, and branding
- 3+ years experience in visual design and/or working professionally as a graphic designer
- Mastery of Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in MS Office and translating brand standards to MS applications
- Self-starter mentality, able to work autonomously, and willingness to own/lead projects
- Openness to receiving feedback and proactive problem solving
- A passion for brand and design’s role in bringing a brand to life
- Experience creating digital and print assets for social, long-form content, and web elements
- A desire to develop innovative and creative solutions to communication challenges
- Bonus points for 3D design, Adobe After Effects or CSS experience
What you’ll bring to the role:
This role can be remote, but is preferably in the eastern US time zone.
Ready to become a part of our team?